Have a pill in hand, but you don’t know what it is? Search by description.
Have a pill in hand and name, but you aren’t sure what it is for or how to take it? Read the same information your doctor does. There is valuable information here---such as what to do if you miss a dose.
Patients and families may have difficulty when one medication can be used for different needs or when they have more than one pill for the same problem. Don't assume. Check to be sure.
- is user-friendly. You won’t go there and get lost.
- The information included is what your doctor uses. Epocrates is used bydoctors, nurses, P.A.s and others every day. If they trust it, you can.
- It always is current. With new generics coming into use all of the time, that’s a big help.
- The pill images are superior: color, size and markings.
- Epocrates continuously works to make the site better.